Click here to view a list of free MP3 messages MP3 MESSAGES

Thursday, March 1, 2007

ARE WE DONE YET? (more pictures)



OK, it stopped snowing ... I think. Tylor is outside shoveling right now. The snow reached past his knees in some parts - that has to be about 2 feet? It reaches up to the seats of the picnic table too! WOW. Some parts are above 2 feet though. Here's some more pictures; I'll take a few more later when he reaches the front ... it seems worse off than the side. SO WHITE!!!! I was very amazed when I tried to look out the front door. I managed to get it open enough to stick my camera out the door and take a few pictures!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible.
Comments that contain offensive language will not be posted.