Click here to view a list of free MP3 messages MP3 MESSAGES

Thursday, March 1, 2007

MORE SNOW!


How about that - we have 'blizzard conditions'. There's already several inches of snow still there from last time; now there's expected to be 5"-8" more. It's so odd though because it's thundering and lightening too!! How strange; I don't remember ever hearing so much thunder and seeing lightening while it's snowing. I kept thinking it must have been the snow plows going by several times ... but then I heard obvious thunder and it removed all doubt. Guess I'm not going to the hardware store today!! I wanted to go get some dust masks because last night I woke up all stuffed in my throat, eyes, nose and ears. It must have been from all the dust coming off the wall paper yesterday. If I feel like working on the kitchen today, I'll just tie a cloth around my mouth and nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible.
Comments that contain offensive language will not be posted.