Click here to view a list of free MP3 messages MP3 MESSAGES

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Critter and flower pics

I sat outside for a while, drank some tea and took a few pictures. Here's a few of them.


This has to be one of the cutest squirrel pictures I've taken :o) He noticed me looking at him after I had taken a few other pictures. He stood up and looked back at me for a bit and then went on about his business. The next picture was taken a few minutes later when he was in the tree trying to figure out how he was going to reach the bird feeder; he did not succeed (must be in a GREAT spot!).




Here's our birds ... the top left is Violet, then Thunder. The bottom two are the ones I've posted before: Blue and Sunny. They love the enclosed front porch and are loose for hours having fun and 'socializing' with each other. Here they are all on one cage (usually two per cage).


These Impatiens are in our flower bed, however they are in a hanging pot. They did not seem to like where I had them before and looked pretty much dead; but as you see here, they are doing very well in their new spot.




I planted this Dead Nettle plant about 3 weeks ago and it's doing great. I was far away when I took the picture because it was raining ... otherwise I might have gotten a better pic.


That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible.
Comments that contain offensive language will not be posted.