Click here to view a list of free MP3 messages MP3 MESSAGES

Monday, September 1, 2008

Maxine for President

OK ... a friend passed this on to me via email. I thought it was funny ... I pray it does not seem offensive to anyone; though I cannot imagine why it would be?

Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately: illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida ...





Not me. I concentrate on solutions for the problems. It's a win-win situation.

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.
+ Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the level of the levies.
+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.

Any other problems you would like for me to solve today? How about:

T H E C O N S T I T U T I O N
They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq .... Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Maxine is so practical! I'd vote for her.
    I'm already feeling a bit depressed about the state of our nation if certain people get voted into office. How I wish that some others had stuck with the race.
    In the words of Dory from Finding Nemo, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would only vote for a man for president.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible.
Comments that contain offensive language will not be posted.