Click here to view a list of free MP3 messages MP3 MESSAGES

Saturday, April 11, 2009

we're still here

It seems like it's been a long time since I've posted; I think I almost forgot about the blog!! Then someone said "hey, you haven't posted in a long time ... what's going on?!" So here I am.

We've been so very busy ... that seems to be about all I have been saying recently. Busy in a good way at least. Tylor has been working more with a man at church. He enjoys the work and is learning a lot (home repair type stuff).
Brianna made a few new friends at Bible school and we plan to visit them next weekend. They live about 3 1/2 hours from us. Tylor hung out a lot with the man/dad of the family during Bible school week and he likes him a lot ... so he is really looking forward to visiting as well.

I'm sure Brianna has a lot of new pictures. Let me see if I can find a few to put on here ....

A sunset Brianna took in Wellman or Kalona IA


My cousin Corey ... I hope his parents don't mind that I put him on here! This picture was so cute! He and Brianna made cookies when we watched him last week.
ME! Brianna got me ... in the kitchen as usual.

Brianna and her cousin (obviously Brianna did not take this one - I did).

Corban and my grandma at the zoo.

That's all the time I have for now. I'll post more when I can!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Joanne.

    Thanks for posting an update! I'm really glad everything seems to be going well. The pictures are great; your kids are really growing up quick. And I like your "towel." :-D

    I'm really looking forward to having fellowship with all of you. Till then,

    Continue in the Word!
    Peace. --Jacob

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible.
Comments that contain offensive language will not be posted.