Click here to view a list of free MP3 messages MP3 MESSAGES

Saturday, November 6, 2010

You Don't Have To Follow Jesus

Wilbur, a brother at our church, posted this on his blog and it was a blessing to me ...

You don't have to follow Jesus, but, "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross and follow me," Jesus told us in advance who our foes would be. read Matthew 10:32-39. Also read Luke 14:26-33.


You just have to decide if you want to travel this way. Pray that God would send you a good dose of "The Fear of The Lord." That helps us to see whose favor is really important.

Jesus said, "If ye love me, keep my commandments." Jesus also said, "Strive to enter in at the strait gate, for many, I say unto you, shall seek to enter in and shall not be able."

Almost all the churches today are not following Jesus. They are following their denominational teachings.

Almost every time someone gets serious about following Jesus, they will find that their church asks them to leave.

Winston Churchhill said one time, "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." This is how our Lord is speaking in Matthew 10: 32-39.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible.
Comments that contain offensive language will not be posted.