Click here to view a list of free MP3 messages MP3 MESSAGES

Sunday, February 27, 2011

This made me laugh ...

This was in one of the html books I borrowed from the library :) I think they did a pretty good job, but I'd change a few things. One, I'd have the guy on the left in bibs instead of the funky outfit ... and a big beard. Two, there would be much more flies on the fly tapes. Three, the grammar would be wrong and it would include improper pronunciation of a few words. (for example, "yer" instead of "your", "wanna" instead of "want to", "da" instead of "the", "warshing" instead of "washing", etc.)

1 comment:

  1. I think you're spot on about the bibs! LOL ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible.
Comments that contain offensive language will not be posted.