Click here to view a list of free MP3 messages MP3 MESSAGES

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hello again.

After over 3 months of being quiet I have decided to open my blog back up. I still have most of the posts in 'draft' stage but when I have time I plan to go through them and see if I want to delete them or re-publish them. This is not a priority for me though, so it might take a long time to go through them all.

In the mean time, hello again to all. I appreciate the encouragement I have been getting to open this blog back up ... if this was you, "thank you." I have a post brewing in my mind but not much time to sit down and get it out. We'll see what the day or weekend ... or next week ... brings.

9 comments:

  1. I am so glad you're back. I asked Brian about you and your blog. Welcome back and blessings.

    Blessings,

    Phillip Hatchett

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also glad you are back blogging. I missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phillip, thank you brother. We look forward to seeing you soon, Lord willing.

    Thank you too Lynda!

    God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :o) I love you, dear sister :o)
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Margo - you are a blessing to me :) God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad your blog is back. I've been faithfully reading it for 3 and a half years now. It was the first Christian blog I found that stood out from all the rest, and showed me a different gospel than I was used to. Your blog has been a godly witness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy your blog is back. It is a blessing for many.

    God bless you Joanne,
    Love in Christ,
    Elizabeth Filion

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible.
Comments that contain offensive language will not be posted.