Click here to view a list of free MP3 messages MP3 MESSAGES

Sunday, September 8, 2013

A beautiful song ...

 I like this song so much that I thought I would share. I believe it is best listened to with quality headphones to hear all of the voices. I used to be in choir, but nothing as good as this. (these are the same boys as this video I posted a while ago) Very beautiful.... in MY opinion of course. We have a neighbor who likes to pick on us for liking what he calls funeral songs from 500 years ago. This song is one of them :) he does not like it and considers it torture to listen to. So, I guess, to each his own.


Here are the lyrics:
Alleluia. May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
Alleluia. Remember me, O Lord, when you come into your kingdom.
Alleluia. Give rest, O Lord, to your handmaid, who has fallen asleep.
Alleluia. The Choir of Saints have found the well-spring of life and door of Paradise.
Alleluia. Life: a shadow and a dream.
Alleluia. Weeping at the grave creates the song: Alleluia. 
Come, enjoy rewards and crowns I have prepared for you.
Alleluia.


  
 

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! The song and the voices. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree: this is very beautiful - solemn at times. My husband says it raises the hairs at the back of your neck.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible.
Comments that contain offensive language will not be posted.