Click here to view a list of free MP3 messages MP3 MESSAGES

Sunday, January 4, 2015

A prayer worth remembering


This is attributed to "St Francis" ... I appreciate it a lot. 
Lord, make me a channel of your peace,
that where there is
hatred, I may bring love;
where there is
wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness;
where there is
discord, I may bring harmony;
where there is
error, I may bring truth;
where there is
doubt, I may bring faith;
where there is
despair, I may bring hope;
where there are
shadows I may bring light;
where there is
sadness, I may bring joy;
Lord, grant that I may seek rather to
comfort than to be comforted;
to
understand than to be understood;
to
love than to be loved;
for it is by
forgetting self that one finds,
it is by forgiving that one is forgiven,
it is by dying that one awakens to eternal life. Amen.

4 comments:

  1. joanne sister hello , sorry , the page of the early church is not available and can not access , you know what? I am the brother pedro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brother, yes the host is having issues. They it has effected "some of their clients" including us! They are trying to fix it right now.

    We'll pray they get it resolved soon.

    Please give my greetings to all the brethren there.
    God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear Sister. Thank you very much. We already had contact with Brian, and he explianed to us the same thing you tell me as well. We hope it gets restored soon.
    Send our greetings too. May the Lord bless you. Bye

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible.
Comments that contain offensive language will not be posted.