Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Where I've been ...

I've been here, just soooooo fed up with social media. My solution: delete all of my accounts and put this one on hold. The "cherry on top" was  when I learned some people had actually been stalking me online and saving some of my pictures, then taking those pictures and using them against my fellowship. I was already in the process of deleting my FB and IG accounts, but that incident also made me think to put this one to private because there are plenty of more photos to steal on here and I simply do not feel like going through all of my posts to edit them out [I did re-post a few more recent posts and might continue to go back through older posts as time allows]. I will no longer be sharing photos of my family and friends. If you are close enough to me, you can just ask for some.

Thank you to those who sent me emails asking if all was well :) YES, all is well!!! And God has continued to be so good to me. I'm happy to report I now have 3 grandchildren, and my oldest child/son just got married a few days ago. My little family has been growing and I'm looking forward to what the future holds. 

Currently I think I have finally settled in to my new home to feel peaceful when I look around. Things are pretty much in order and that makes me feel good. What's not in order is hidden until I can get around to it.
Gardening season is quickly approaching and I am WAYYYYYYY behind getting my gardening plan squared away. Thankfully I'm not really that behind on starting seeds. I hope to have my plans finalized by the end of the week.
We recently had a bunch of family and friends in town for the wedding; I got to see some people that I have not seen for years and it was such a blessing to catch up.

I guess that's all I will share for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible.
Comments that contain offensive language will not be posted.