Saturday, May 31, 2014

Time flies.

I ran across this old photo of my children taken june 5th, 1999 and thought I'd share it here.


It seems like only yesterday. It's funny to look at this now and see how their personalities have been consistent all the way through. Tylor has always been a goof. Brianna has always liked to be the center of attention. Corban has always been easy-going. So many photos I have of them and their personalities all shine through so clearly.

My babies are all grown up now!!! Life goes by much too fast and we must make the best of each day we have with our little ones because they will not be little forever! This particular photo was taken the day I graduated college and the only reason I remember what day it was is because my brother died two days later. He was so young, just a few years old than Tylor is now, and I'm sure my dad never thought he'd lose a child like that.

Let us live each day with no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated - I will get to them as soon as possible.
Comments that contain offensive language will not be posted.